We have assisted Grupo Segura, a multinational company, in its digital transformation process by creating the necessary software to unify, model and standardise data that is generated from the company's different systems. This was possible by creating a base reference architecture that integrates third-party and in-house software. The final goal is for all the components from the company's technology ecosystem to generate and use unique data to ensure the business operates in a more effective way while also following the best practices of industry 4.0.
Development of a proprietary data warehouse and 100% cloud deployment. Integration with current systems, developing a unique data model common to all. We have developed the base software that allows new systems or own developments to be integrated, as well as customised information exploitation modules to be developed in accordance with the changing needs of the business.
- Creation of a single data base with a scalable data model.
- Business reports obtained in real time.
- Reference architecture to unify information systems, and integrate or develop others.
- Web application development for ubiquitous access to information.
- Deployment of the new infrastructure onto the cloud with the consequential cost savings and growth forecast for effective infrastructures.